This model is great if you want the maximum anti-age effect. Combine with the Rejuvenating Serum or Face Serum for an even better result.
How does micro-needling and the skin roller work?
Microneedling comes down to stimulating the skin’s own natural healing/recovering process and accelerate cell renewal by simulating an “injury” on the skin’s surface.
When using the Skin Roller, hundreds of microneedles in surgical steel, penetrate the skin’s upper layers. Except for increased cell renewal, the treatment also improves collagen and elastin production. Last but not least, the skin’s absorption of succeeding products increase by up to 3 times as much.
- Acne scars and other superficial scars
- Uneven pigmentation and skin structure
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Enlarged pores
- Stretch marks
- Hair loss
Which needle head should I use?
- 0.2 mm Face - A great model if you have thin and/or sensitive skin. Also recommended preventively for younger skin and for the delicate skin around the eyes. Perfect for the beginner!
- 0.5 mm Face - Recommended for the best anti-age effect! Great for reducing the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, but also amazing for skin in need of a tightening effect.
- 0.5 mm Body - The same needle size as for face but with a broader needle head to be able to cover larger parts on the body.
Please note that the derma roller should not be used if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have inflammatory acne and/or open skin wounds
- Suffer from skin disease and/or excessive scarring