Skin Roller 3 in 1 comes with 3 separate and interchangeable needle heads to be able to treat both face and body. The treatment stimulates the skin's cell renewal process, contributes to more even skin and provides up to 3x better absorption of active ingredients
How does micro-needling and the skin roller work?
Micro-needling comes down to stimulating the skin’s own natural healing/recovering process and accelerate cell renewal by simulating an “injury” on the skin’s surface. When using the Skin Roller, hundreds of microneedles in surgical steel, penetrate the skin’s upper layers. Except for increased cell renewal, the treatment also improves collagen and elastin production. Last but not least, the skin’s absorption of succeeding products increase by up to 3 times as much.
- Acne scars and other superficial scars
- Uneven pigmentation and skin structure
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Enlarged pores
- Stretch marks
- Hair loss
Which needle head should I use?
- 0.2 mm Face - A great model if you have thin and/or sensitive skin. Also recommended preventively for younger skin and for the delicate skin around the eyes. Perfect for the beginner!
- 0.5 mm Face - Recommended for the best anti-age effect! Great for reducing the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, but also amazing for skin in need of a tightening effect.
- 0.5 mm Body - The same needle size as for face but with a broader needle head to be able to cover larger parts on the body.
Please note that the derma roller should not be used if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have inflammatory acne and/or open skin wounds
- Suffer from skin disease and/or excessive scarring
- Are extra sensitive to nickel
Included in this kit:
1x Skin Roller handle
1x 0,2mm for Face (600 needles)
1x 0,5mm for Face (600 needles)
1x 0,5mm for Body (1080 needles)